How to Decorate a Pumpkin Pie with Cookies

Decorate Pumpkin Pies with Cookies!!

Don't have time to bake? Buy a pumpkin pie and decorate it with cookies! Have you seen the really cute pumpkin pies decorated with pie crust to look like a turkey? I have and I've wanted to make some, too, but it's so much work and I decided I'd look for another way to do the same thing but easier. I bought a pumpkin pie and used leaf cookies to make the turkey feathers. 

I LOVE how it came out!


I used these cookies for the feathers.

Bahlsen Butter Leaves Cookies, 4.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

I used a Milano cookie for the head and Nilla wafers to decorate the edge of the pie. For the turkey feet I used fruit roll-ups and put sprinkles on the cookies to add color.


This is a pretty good hack I think for making a turkey on a pumpkin pie. I hope you like it!!


Best wishes and happy Fall!

Check out my turkey cheeseball, too. Really cute appetizer for Thanksgiving!



No comments

google ad